Have you heard the great news? All 16 City Garage locations are AAA approved. So, what does this mean and how does this separate us from the crowd, you ask? Well, read on.
One of the most common complaints among car owners was unsatisfactory auto repairs. So, to put an end to this problem, AAA established its Approved Auto Repair Program (AAR) in 1975. And as its name implies, the AAR program inspects and approves only those facilities that meet and maintain its high professional standards and requirements.
So, what can you expect from each of our AAA approved shops?
- Clean facilities and the best tools and equipment
- Only Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certified Mechanics
- Verified insurance and financial backgrounds
- A 12-month/12,000-mile national warranty on any service or repair
- Reliable, trustworthy service that exceeds expectations
But that’s not all. At City Garage, we go above and beyond to make auto service and repair stress-free.
So, you can also expect:
- Most locations open 7 days a week
- Convenient online appointment booking at any location
- A complimentary courtesy shuttle service waiting for you
- Only manufacturer recommended national brand parts
- A 24-month/24,000-mile local warranty on qualified repairs, including parts and labor
- A team of dedicated professionals with Ethics Beyond Reproach serving as our guide in all we do
And although we could continue listing all the reasons why your local City Garage is number one for auto service and repair, your neighbors already took care of it.
To sum it up, for auto service and car repair you can count on, book an appointment online with your neighborhood City Garage today. We look forward to getting you and your car back on the road and on with your busy life.
Want to learn more? Follow this link for more about us.
And check out the video below to learn more about what it means to be a AAA Approved Auto Shop: